Saturday, March 31, 2012

The SOLC Connection

SOLC Day 31!

We all tally points by completing this writing journey. The stories connected our lives and hearts creating memories and friendships. The month provided a platform where there was an intersection of similar experiences, cyber reaches of support and shared ideas which planted ideas to help us reach and grow. 

 I am now experiencing life in terms of the integral slices each day brings. My thoughts are scribing these stories as I go along. How can such a challenge change how one thinks in such a relatively short period of time?



Thank you to all for the companionship along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Sue,
    Cheers to you! Cheers to us! We did it, scribing stories as we went along. I liked that phrase. Sounds better than the fly-by-the-seat of-my-pants feeling that I experienced many nights! ~ Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great wrap up....that really is just a transition to the next slice so to speak

    ReplyDelete