Friday, March 30, 2012

I Found Some Words

SOLC Day 30 of 31

So close to the end of the challenge, the finish line is in sight. Despite that, I was almost convinced that the words in my head just wouldn't shake out onto the paper tonight. Thank you to diana1litcoach for introducing me to the site www.tagxedo.com with her clever posts. I played a little at that site (and will revisit it soon!). As I thought of which words to add, I realized that what was in my head was family, the visit we will have tomorrow and the decisions that will be shared. Those were at the forefront of my well-used mind on a Friday evening. As lingering thoughts of my day at school started to evaporate back into the work week and my focus became family and the visit we will have, I found some words!

1 comment:

  1. Love this word picture - they are so much fun to make and can be so revealing about what is in our writing

    ReplyDelete